Travel Notes Podcast: Flores, Essentially the most Beautiful Island wi…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Elisa
댓글 0건 조회 109회 작성일 23-11-20 16:40

본문

I start 2023 with a brand new episode of Travel Notes; this time, the travel notes the destination is the island of Flores within the Azores.

The go to happened in 2021 and was part of a extra intensive journey that included different islands of the Portuguese archipelago: Corvo, São Jorge, Faial, Pico and São Miguel.

But it is Flores that the followers of Marlene On The Move’s Instagram wished to hear about (I did a quiz, and the island gained), and it is along with her that I begin the new season of the podcast.

On this episode, you'll study a bit of about its historical past, the perfect places to go to, and the activities to do. You may as well get extra information in the complete blog submit about the island.

Changes to one of the best travel podcast

If you have adopted Notas de Viagem, you'll notice that the journey podcast has changed. It is because it’s now in English.

I’m Portuguese, pleased with it, and I really like my language. However, at first of the year, I seen that in 2022, countless listeners searched for the Travel Notes and possibly passed on as a result of it was in Portuguese.

So beginning in 2023, Notas de Viagem will be referred to as Travel Notes and finished in English.

As English is without doubt one of the world’s most spoken languages, I consider this modification won't create a dent among the Portuguese-talking public. However, for individuals who desire the Portuguese content material, I'll at all times add the respective transcription in the submit (Portuguese model) right here on the blog.

Any questions you might have, you possibly can all the time discuss to me.

Happy travels!

Marlene Marques

Marlene is the creator of Marlene On The Move. A journalist by occupation, she created the weblog to share her adventures world wide. It isn't unusual for her to set off to find new international locations and cultures with a surfboard as luggage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.