Adult Shoots will not Be TFP

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Penny Were
댓글 0건 조회 239회 작성일 23-11-24 15:47

본문

UkCuteGirl Lucy is a VIP member and enjoys all the additional features PurplePort has to supply.

Additional Information

- Full time Model
- Greater than 7 years experience
- I work for pay solely
- I can travel for shoots
See message reply charge [?]

Stats and sizes

- 37yr old Female model
- Stats(in/UK) 36B-27-37
- UK gown measurement 10
- 168cm tall
- 57kg
- UK shoe size 5
- Green eyes
- Medium blonde hair
- Tanned pores and skin
- White ethnicity

Shoots kinds

Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding

Calendar

External hyperlinks

Groups

Atmosphere PORTRAITS

Lists

People I'd Prefer to Work With

Collections

Inspiring Images
Pictures that inspire me

I'm not studying messages here as I am not taking pictures a lot proper now However I shall be again quickly!!!

**** Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @UKCuteGirllucy2 or Fetlife @UkCuteGirl for more examples of my work. I don't often upload to right here I'm afraid so my most current work is on social media :)

Tours -

Take a look at current castings or message me for particulars. Be at liberty to get in contact if you want me to arrange a tour near you and I'll see what i can do :)

Although I dwell proper within the south of England I travel round quite a lot and drive so in case you are apprehensive I live too far away drop me a message anyway as I may be travelling close to you sooner or later :)

I am a assured, enjoyable and very dependable model to work with! I'm adventurous and extremely eager to please! I'm open to a variety of issues and pretty open minded so be happy to ask me something!

My favourite issues to shoot are kinky fetish, something wildly artistic and artwork nudes.

Levels -

. I work up to naked open legs with toys Inc fetish (to be discussed before booking).

. I occasionally shoot woman/woman however Don't shoot boy/woman.

To make things easier for each of us please try and embrace the following details when contacting me for a booking:

1- Include sort and stage of shoot

2- Clothing necessities

3- Suggested dates and occasions and duration of shoot required

4- Location

Minimum 2 hour Booking. I do TFP shoots Occasionally with skilled photographers who can supply something completely different, artistic or something I'm really enthusiastic about! Adult shoots won't be TFP.

If you adored this information and you would want to acquire details concerning dana kane spanks generously stop by our own web-page.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.